Hi all! Apologies in advance, I didn’t take pictures for this review because I couldn’t stop myself from rifling through everything.
I ended up with the following items:
- Bluma Project Capri Bracelets – $44, up for swap
- Gaiam Foldable Yoga Mat – $25 with an exclusive PSMH color (Navy), also up for swap
- Spongelle Spongology Body Buffer – $20, keeping and excited to try
- Kocostar Foot Therapy – $10, keeping and planning to try when I’m back from a vacation I’m taking
- Happy Spritz Breathe Deeply Spray – $25, have been using and enjoying
The box also came with some extras, one of which is a coupon I likely won’t be using so I’m not going to bother nattering about it here.
We also received some Revlon mascara, which I was surprisingly pleased with given that it’s a brand I normally wouldn’t use (I’m very faithful to Blinc Mascara, but they are pricey!). We also got some flavored, caffeinated water – which is a neat idea, but the flavor I got is undrinkable to me… Lemon & Cayenne! Too spicy, especially for – you know – water…
I’m kind of “meh” about this box”. I’d never wear the bracelets and would not use the mat, which is why they’re up for swap. If no one wants them, they’ll probably get donated or gifted in a few weeks. This box has me waffling on PopSugar and I may cancel if their June spoiler is off-putting to me. We’ll see!
I also got my first Luxor box, which I’m very pleased with and will post about soon. Play! by Sephora and Glossybox May boxes are also on their way.